Monday, May 31, 2004

Sweat & Sour Chicken

Why are people who work at fast food joints so bitchy? I know they make shitty wages but give me a break for once. Today I went to Panda Express, a local Chinese takeout place, pretty good food at a pretty decent price. However, the Asian lady who works there is a complete bitch. So I walked in and got in line and when it was my turn to order I first asked for the steamed rice. I then scanned over the food and finally said, "Can I get some sweet and sour chicken". The next thing I know the wench is screaming at me like I just killed her favorite bonsai tree or Mao Zedong.."we don't have sweet and sour chicken, we have sweet and sour pork". The shit's all deep fried and looks the same to me. Furthermore, the deep fried "pork" was not mixed in with the sweet and sour sauce so she proceed to say, "do you want sweet and sour sauce". Hello, I said sweet and sour chicken...hence I want the damn sauce. If any Panda employees read this crap...just chill out, do some tai chi and yes I want sweet and sour sauce to fully complete my sweet and sour "pork" don't call me chicken order. By the way, your hot and sour soup taste like liquid ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home