Sunday, May 30, 2004

Naked Old Man

What's up with the old naked man at your local gym? All fitness clubs have one and everybody knows what I'm talking about. They must give these guys free memberships with the stipulations of them prancing around naked in the men's locker room. Unlike these men I go to the gym to workout, they go to show off their wrinkly flabby body, airing their 80 year-old balls to all that make the fatal mistake of entering the locker room. I unfortunately went into the locker room the other day...And damn. When I first walk in the looker room is quiet and peaceful, and I think I'm home free of the naked old man...I am of course wrong. I first started out by using the restroom which is just feet by the entrance. I quietly moved to the farthest of three urinals all which were unoccupied. While going, I hear the pitter patter of exposed feet on the cold tile...And all I could say was "no way". I hesitantly looked over my right shoulder and consequently saw the ball of wrinkle, of course sporting his famous attire of no drawls. He then continues to walk towards me finally coming to a stop at the urinal right next to me. Just to give a little description (and of that you sick bastards) the part of the locker room in which a person uses to change is a good 100 feet away from the restrooms. This means the old bastard walked a good 100 feet, making sure anybody and everybody sees his old man sack. Furthermore, does anyone else find using the restroom in the nude as sickening? That's all I need to think about, him dripping all the way back towhereverr the hell this bastard came from (sorry but somebody had to say it). This is a plea to all old naked men stalking local gyms around the world Please put your damn drawls back on! Nobody and I mean nobody wants to see you old man sack. Thank you, and please tip your waiter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home