Monday, May 31, 2004

Naked Old Man Pt. II

Went to the gym today and guess who I unfortunately saw...That's right, the naked old man. This time his presence came with a twist because he decided to bring a friend. The sad thing is, his friend looked 15 years older than the original naked old man. What's up with that, he brings a 95 year-old friend with him just so they can walk around nude and the younger one show off his pristine body. Honestly, I walked into the locker room and the two old men were standing naked talking to each other... Three hours later when I walked backed in the locker room after my workout the two nasties where still talking to each other. Is there some kind of secret society that I don't know about in which men gather and talk to each other in the nude. If there's a women's society like this one, please let me know... I would much rather see that discussion group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home